Become a FGDLA Member Today!
Oh beautiful, for spacious skies....
Note:You can access the Member's section after you have completed the FGDLA membership form and your request for membership has been approved by the Board.
Once your membership has been approved, you can access the Member's Only section by clicking on the Sign-Up link to create your password. Please allow a few days to have your password confirmed. One confirmed, use the Log-In link to create your membership certificate and view the member database.
For information concerning membership, please send inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Federal Government civil service employees or members of the military (including National Guard and Reserve) are
not charged for membership--it's free! To validate your status, your e-mail address must include either .gov or .mil domain., or, if you are a Federal Government employee assigned to a Federal Government or DOD educational organization (*.edu domain).
Types of membership are individual and organizational. In all cases, membership shall require approval of the two-thirds majority of the Board of Directors, and reviewed for approval annually.
Individual Membership: Individual members must be one of the following:
(1). An employee of the Federal Government (civil or military service).
(2). On an exceptional basis, membership may also be granted to those who substantially support the Association
outside of the qualifying conditions specified within the ByLaws.
For all others, individual membership is obtained through Organizational Membership fees.
Organizational Membership: Organizational membership is obtained through premium sponsorhip, and such membership shall be limited to those organizations that support distance learning services within or for the Federal Government, and shall belong to one of the following:
(1). The Federal Government
(2). Private or Public Corporations
(3). Institution of Higher Learning—must be regionally accredited
(4). On an exceptional basis, an organization that is substantially supporting the Association outside of the qualifying conditions specified herein.
Note: For more information on organizational membership, click here or the sponsorship tab located on the Main menu.
- Enjoy free membership if you are a government employee or service member
- Get connected! Collaborate with members having expertise in various distance learning activities
- Gain access to our highly-visible Web site for your marketing efforts
- Be recognized for your successes through our annual awards program
- Receive our FGDLA eBulletin Newsletter featuring member & sponsor activities
- Receive exposure to some of the best practices in the DL industry
- Stay current on trends in distance learning
- Take the opportunity to publicize your programs and successes
- Submit White Papers, articles of interest
- Speak at FGDLA conferences